Even though the new website technically supports e-mail distribution…we have historically used an e-mail distribution list signup that allows you to signup from as many e-mail addresses as you want (work, home, parents, etc).
Most information is posted on the website – but we often have “immediate” info that needs to go out (need a referee for a game that day, etc)….this information is put first on the e-mail distribution list.
You can signup (or cancel your subscription) to the list at this link: E-mail Distribution List
HEADING THE BALL IS BANNED FOR
PLAYERS U11 & YOUNGER
Payment procedures for the WFI tournament will be as follows:
You MUST have a W9 on file with Challenger sports. This is NOT SCSA. Challenger will be making the payments and require a W9. You can download a W9 and print it out in advance here:
1. Confirm your games, work them as normal.
2. Fill out the game card with each game you work, turn it into the field marshal after each game. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Each year we have game cards go missing or go home with referees. If you do not turn in your game card immediately after your game you will not be paid for the game.
3. Keep the “stickers” that are with the game card for each game you work. There should be a sticker for each referee team member.
4. Collect your stickers for the entire weekend and put them on a payment card or paper. Cards will be available at the referee tent for your use.
5. At the END of your schedule, report to the administration tent to confirm your payment amount. The administrator will review your card with you, add up your total and you will sign your card. You must turn in the W9 at this point or your payment will be held until they’ve received a W9 form from you.
6. Challenger sports will mail checks for each signed card that has an accompanying W9 by mid-week.
SCSA Soccer Officials:
It was an eventful weekend of refereeing and largely a success. Thank you all for bearing through the weather Saturday. I have seen many of you respond positively to feedback and am thrilled to see you all working on improving your soccer officiating repertoire. Continue reading
Dear SCSA Referee Clan:
The season is well under way now. The players, coaches, and parents are now going into the second half of their season and things will be getting more and more competitive. We as referees must be up to the challenge and welcome the responsibility of making important decisions in the ‘moments of truth’. Continue reading
SCSA Referee Family:
Congratulations on a successful weekend of refereeing at SCSA. I received positive comments and compliments from several coaches this weekend about your work and performance. I am glad to see you all work and strive to advance your officiating at SCSA. Below is the third installment of ‘Words from the DOO’ as well as our referee of the week. Continue reading
Greetings Soccer Referees!
It has been a blast to meet and work with you all these past two weekends. I have seen some excellent officiating both from many center referees and assistant referees these past two weekends. I commend you all for the dedication and commitment to ‘the beautiful game.’ I will be sending out weekly notes as well as selecting a ‘referee of the week’ on a weekly basis. Below is the first set of ‘Words From The D.O.O.’ Continue reading
Assignments for the 2nd weekend of the season are now published on the website. This is our first “full” weekend as the first weekend was a shortened schedule of older division games only.
You may have noticed Continue reading
Please submit your availability for the KRW Tournament October 13,14,15. The tournament is moving to Stryker complex for this year and we will ALSO be having league games at Southlakes, so make sure you put in your availability requests if you prefer to work at a specific facility.
KRW REFEREE PAYSCALE
krw papa johns invitational rules 2016
Receive Rained-out / text alerts: https://www.rainedout.net/team_page.php?a=d59fe3f2653478677c8d
Classes are now underway for referee certification and re-certification.
There are a number of recert courses in January for both regular and intermediate level referees.
Please review the website at: http://www.kansasreferee.org/instruction/courses for a list of open courses.
Please re-register! We need everyone back for 2017.