As always, please confirm your assignments with an e-mail to email@example.com by Wednesday night each week. Please confirm as soon as possible, don’t wait for the deadline. Make sure to include at least the number of games you are confirming each day so that I’ll know you have them all when I mark them off. Many of you have lost your games the last 2 weeks for not confirming on time. Non confirmations will be replaced without notice and you can be removed from the assignment list completely.
SCSA Field Adminstrator phone number is 316-350-4457 . If you are running late (meaning you won’t check in at least 30 minutes before your 1st game of the day) or need to get ahold of the field administrator on duty for any reason, please use this number.
Fall schedules will be posted within a few days after the league releases the schedules!
SCSA SAT MAY 20 v5
SCSA SUN MAY 21 v5
SCSA SUN MAY 14 v4
SCSA SAT MAY 13 v4
SCSA SUN APR 30 v6
SCSA SAT APR 29 v6
SCSA SUN APR 23 v3
SCSA SAT APR 22 v3
SCSA SAT APR 15 v4
SCSA SUN APR 9 v3
SCSA SAT APR 8 v3
SCSA SUN APR 2 v5
SCSA SAT APR 1 v5
SCSA SUN MAR 26 v5
SCSA SAT MAR 25 v4
SCSA SUN MAR 19 v4
SCSA SAT MAR 18 v4
SCSA SUN MAR 5 v7
SCSA SAT MAR 4 v6
This last weekend at the fields was good. Just a few points to cover. Continue reading
SCSA has made the following rule change effective immediately:
- Except as noted, substitutions shall be “unlimited”.
- The team in possession may substitute anytime the ball is out of play (corner kicks, throw-ins). However, teams not in possession of the ball can only substitute during these situations provided that the team in possession is also substituting.
- Free substituting is allowed for both teams after goals, goal kicks and at half time.
- The substitutes must be at the centerline ready to enter before the referee will allow the substitution to take place.
- The referee has the authority not to allow the substitution if he/she believes that the procedure will stop the flow of the game or is being used as tactical time wasting ploy.
- If a player is shown a yellow card, the player must leave the field and the team official may substitute for the yellow-carded player, with the referee’s permission. The opposing team will be allowed one substitution at this time only if the team official elects to substitute for the yellow-carded player. The yellow-carded player may re-enter the field only at a guaranteed substitution.
Basically the rules now mimic high school rules. The only change from what we were doing before is that if one team is subbing the other can sub as well AND you can also allow substitution on corner kicks.
Let me know if you have any questions,